District 4 VFW Riders Passport
- Passport Overview
- To get VFW Riders visiting other Posts and spreading our identity, the VFW Riders Passport Program will start to encourage VFW Riders to visit other VFW Posts. All that is needed is a motorcycle, a VFW Riders vest or jacket with the Riders patch, and a Riders passport (aka small notepad).
- The District 4 riders are provided a passport-type notebook to record their visits to other VFW Posts.
- The Rider enters the date and Post number and has a member of the visiting Post initial the entry. At the end of the contest period, the Post Rider, with the most Post visits, will receive an award.
- The Riders must be on motorcycles from April 1st through October 1st and wearing a VFW Riders vest or jacket. Only one visit to the Post will be counted for awards.
- During the non-motorcycle season: January - March, and November - December - Visits to Posts are scored using a car for transportation and wearing a Riders vest.
- The members' home Post is acceptable to record a visit while wearing a Riders vest.
- The monthly meeting Post is not acceptable to record the visit at the time of the meeting.
- The contest period is from January 1st through December 31st.
- Have Fun.
or reload the browser