Website Hot Links
- 4 Heroes Military Keepsakes
- AM Leather
- American Motorcyclist Association
- Charity Watch
- District 4 Website
- Homeless Veterans Support
- Michigan Bikers Helping Veterans
- Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency
- MOV Newsletters
- Patriot Guard Riders Michigan
- Posts Roster
- Riders Email
- Riders Facebook Group Page
- U.S. Interagency Council on Homeless
- VA eBenefits
- VA Hospital Ann Arbor
- VA Hospital Detroit
- VA Records
- Veterans Crisis Line
- VFW at a Glance
- VFW Camp Trotter
- VFW Magazine
- VFW Michigan Dept Website
- VFW National Home
- VFW National Website
- VFW Store - Riders
Monday, January 23, 2023
Calling All Writers: Volunteer with VA's Digital Media Engagement Team
Online Fitness Workshop for Military Veterans – Jan 21
"Stress Solutions" - Red Cross Service to the Armed Forces – Jan 22
Pre-Need and Burial Eligibility – Jan 25
Interagency Veterans Advisory Council Quarterly Meeting – Jan 25
Crop Insurance 101 – Jan 26
Wreaths Across America Radio (WAA Radio) is a 24/7 national internet radio station that airs podcasts and radio shows aimed at educating and entertaining Veterans. WAA Radio is also available on the iHeartRadio, Audacy and TuneIn apps.
Calling All Writers
Do you want to write stories that honor Veterans from the comfort of your own home? Click here to volunteer.
LabCorp - Micro Technologist/CLS - CA
Spire Hospitality - The Grove Resort - FL
Claro Pool Services - Pool Maintenance Technician - CA
Electronics Technician, Lansing, MI
Service Center Operator, Greater Charleston, SC
Warehouse Associate/Non-Driver, Multiple Locations
Controls Specialist, Tonganoxie, KS
Showroom Sales Associate, Dothan, AL
Field Service Engineer, Remote- NE Region
Field Service Engineer, Remote- Mid-Atlantic Region
Event Technician, Nationwide
Service Mechanic, Nationwide
Over 100 vacancies for Veterans & military spouses nationwide
Post a free job to RallyPoint's community consisting of nearly 2 million Veterans, spouses, caregivers and survivors.
Carhartt 25% off for military and Veterans.
Vet Tix Free tickets to various events for active military, Veterans and immediate family members of troops killed in action.
Sunglass Hut 15% off discount.
- Three ways VA's workforce diversity benefits you
- Prioritize well-being this winter with VA's Telehealth tools
- VA publishes new Airborne Hazards and Open Burn Pit Registry data
- #Live Whole Health #154″ Aspirations instead of resolutions
- No Barriers Warriors seeks Veterans with disabilities for 2023 backcountry expeditions
- Veterans: Let's talk about guns and suicide
- Veteran manages diabetes with lifestyle changes
- Stalag 9B: A survivor's story
- Don't let your job search freeze this winter—apply to work at VA
- VA studies employment gaps among post-9/11 women Veterans
- Iraq Army Veteran's connection to horses helps her heal
- VA nurse awarded Distinguished Flying Cross
- VA collaborates to improve safety of power wheelchair users
- Gulf Coast VA hosts 3D printing workshop
- Best of 2022: Top Veteran Resources of the Year
- Mission: Taking charge of your life and health
- Tap your talents as a military spouse with a career serving Veterans
Download the VA Welcome Kit
Find a VA facility near you.
VA is here for you.
Want to receive this newsletter or other VA updates?
Disclaimer: The sharing of any non-VA information does not constitute an endorsement of products or services on the part of the VA.
Have a Veteran resource to share? Tweet it to @VetsExperience or tag it #VetResources
If you are having thoughts of suicide, call 988, then PRESS 1 or visit http://www.veteranscrisisline.net/.
Please remember the only secure way to ask personal questions is at VA.gov/contact-us/.
You have received this message because you are subscribed to Veterans Affairs. Access your Subscriber Preferences to make changes to your subscription or Unsubscribe. Get this as a forward? Sign Up to receive updates from Veterans Affairs. Having questions or problems? Please visit subscriberhelp.govdelivery.com for assistance.
Sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on behalf of US Department of Veterans Affairs
810 Vermont Avenue, NW · Washington, DC 20420